Wednesday 4 December 2013

lucy loves… Weddings by Sophie

Take a peek at Weddings by Sophie website

I recently received a very lovely email from Sophie Smith. Sophie runs her own wedding planning business apply named Weddings by Sophie. She was organising a shoot for Cotswold Style Magazine and very excitingly asked lucy loves… to be involved.

I was very felt honoured (as well as excited) as it was my first shoot! I designed a range of stationery and more about that, with photos, will follow shortly. As today I wanted to share with you about Weddings by Sophie.

Based in Cheltenham, as a wedding planner Sophie offers a wide range of services to help every bride and groom, from a simple supplier search through to full wedding planning. She also holds styling and them inspiration sessions with couples who are just too busy to crack on and do these things by themselves. And as many of us know from planning our own weddings - that can be a huge help.

Each package provided to each of her couples is bespoke therefore offering an individual and tailored service, as every wedding and every couple are very different.

From meeting and now working with Sophie, I can confirm she is very lovely and would highly recommend her for any wedding planning needs. She is somewhat of a Wedding Fairygodmother! To find out more about Sophie, click here.

I hope I get the chance to work with Sophie again in the future. Oh and I cannot wait to see the results of the shoot!

love lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment