Friday 6 December 2013

lucy loves... A Beautiful Mess

A Beautiful Mess with one of my favouriate features - At Home With

So today is the blog first non wedding blog I am sharing with you. And it's American lifestyle blog A Beautiful Mess.

Set up by sisters Elsie and Emma, A Beautiful Mess has a simple philosophy, in their own words, "a lifestyle blog focused on creating a beautiful life".

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this blog. But its brilliant. Every day there are a number of posts of recipes, DIY projects and crafts, competitions, interiors, fashion, beauty and photography. My favouriates are the recipes - we have made so many of them as well as the 'At Home With' features - where you get to see inside people's homes and see all of their interior design and choices. Love, love, love.

I don't feel I need to buy magazines at all anymore. A Beautiful Mess has it all!

love amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment