Friday 3 January 2014

lucy loves... Happy New Year!


Just a quick hello to say Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful time over the festive period and ringing in the New Year. I imagine there were quite a few engagements over Christmas and I'm looking forward to meeting new brides and grooms (as well as saying hello again to all my lovely couples getting married this year!).

There is lots in store in 2014 for lucy loves... and very shortly I will be sharing photos from the styled shoot I was involved in for Cotswold Style Magazine (and I am very excited to do so!) as well as details of the 'Off to Wed' wedding fair which I am exhibitioning at on 23rd February at the Paintworks, Bristol.

In 2014 I will share even more of the weddings lucy loves... has been involved in as well as sharing other loves, mainly of the wedding variety!

love lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment