Monday 23 December 2013

lucy loves... wishes everyone a very Merry Christmas

With only a few days left until Christmas, I thought I would pop online and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I am tying up a few last jobs before the festivities begin and then close down until 2nd January (as you know I do work in retail so my day job continues to keep me busy!).

I started this business in 2012 with a few small jobs but 2013 has officially been the year its all kicked off and what a fantastic year it has been for lucy loves... I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support, for reading my little blog and letting lucy loves... be involved in your special days.

I cannot wait for 2014 and share with you all of the beautiful weddings I have already started working on!

So once more, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

love lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment