Monday 3 March 2014

lucy loves... wins Best Stationer at the Bristol & Somerset Wedding Awards

So it's an even prouder sister writing this this morning! Lucy only went and blooming won the award for Best Stationer at the Bristol & Somerset Wedding awards on Friday night! A-MA-ZING!

I never had any doubt of Lucy's talents but this is the icing on the cake for the first official year of lucy loves...

I think Lucy is still in shock to be honest but I cannot wait to share a photo of Lucy with her trophy when she gets it in the next few weeks. I know I am biased as I am her sister, but she really does deserve this accolade. Lucy works so hard and is so incredibly talented and now she has an award to show it!

The lovely Olivia of Host Management, a fellow winner (Best Wedding Planner) on the night, has written a lovely post about the night. As Lucy was not able to make it, it gives everyone a glimpse of what sounded like a fabulous event.

Well done again Lucy. So proud.

love amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment