Friday 14 March 2014

lucy loves... my new postcards


Although I love my business cards, they are not always the best way for people to see the work I do. And with being part of my first wedding fair (which I imagine will be the first of many to come), I decided to design some postcards showcasing my work.

And here they are! I'm really pleased with them. There is a range of stationery on them, all things you've seen before but all together in one place! As I am always creating new bespoke stationery, I decided to do a small print run so no doubt I will be putting some new designs on here very soon.



Hope you like them! And if you would like some, know someone who might or can put them in places where potentials brides and grooms may see them, please contact lucyloves@live.co.uk. Thanks!

love lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment