Wednesday 19 February 2014

lucy loves... Alex & Claire's engagement print


As you may know, as well as designing wedding stationery I also design a range of personalised prints. These have been incredibly popular and I am always being asked to design prints for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries (in particular 1st anniversaries as paper is the 'gift') and christening presents.

I was asked recently asked to design a print for Alex & Claire to celebrate their engagement. I was asked for the print to be in a navy, deep pink and white colour scheme (which will be the wedding colours) with lots of words which represent the happy couple all detailed in the shape of a heart.


The print is finished off fantastically in this square shape frame. Perfect!

All my prints come either framed or unframed and in a range of sizes. I love doing them and have a feeling the heart shape design is going to be a popular one!

love lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment