Friday 24 January 2014

lucy loves... Kirsty & Mike sneak peek

The Maltese Postcard Save the Dates

So far I have designed and created Save the Dates and Invitations for Kirsty & Mike's nuptials which are taking place in Malta in the Spring, so I thought I would give you a little sneak peek on this wet and grey Friday.

This lovely pair wanted their stationery to reflect the fact they are having a destination wedding. For the Save the Date I designed a postcard to look and feel like it had been sent from Malta but also carried their blush pink and cream colour scheme. The travel theme continued as I went on to design passport inspired wedding invitation, again in their beautiful colour scheme. 

The passport style invitation




I created a motif for them to use across various pieces with it featuring on the front of the invite and in the form of a sticker to seal the envelopes and finished off with ribbon on the spine to add a little extra detail and finishing touch to soften the look.

I am now cracking on with Orders of Service, signage, table plan, etc and cannot wait to share all of this with you after Kirsty & Mike's big day.

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment