Friday 17 January 2014

lucy loves... Charlotte & Adam's Save the Dates



One of my lovely couples getting married in 2014 are Charlotte & Adam. Taking place in July at the very cool event space; The Paintworks in Bristol city centre.

These childhood sweethearts are book worms and gave me a new challenge to work on... and I love a challenge and I really loved this one!

So to set the right feel for their book themed wedding, the Save the Dates were based on the traditional, vintage Penguin books front covers in the teal colour scheme they have chosen for their big day. So simple, yet so effective.
 
 
I'm looking forward to showing you the next instalment (or should I say chapter?!) of wedding stationery for this lovely pair over the coming months.

Hope you like them!

love lucy x
 
ps The Paintworks is where I am heading on 23rd February for my first ever Wedding Fair called 'Off to Wed'. Click here to find out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment