Monday 4 November 2013

lucy loves... a belated Halloween!




I'm a bit late with these but I have to share these gorgeous pics of Amelia, (Lucy's five year old daughter / my niece) from last week's Halloween festivities.

Amelia was excitingly invited to Halloween party and went in her cat onesie. And of course came home with a ton of sweets which will last her until Christmas!



We also went to a Halloween party but went slightly off the spooky theme and my husband crafted amazing helmets as we went as Daft Punk (they took on and off two months to make!). I cannot take any real credit for the outfits, I simply did a bit of sewing and added the lights to the sequin jackets. As you can imagine - our home is now full of glitter! But it was worth it - they did look pretty amazing.

Hope you all had a lovely spooky time!

love amy x

ps Please excuse the fuzzy iphone pictures - you'd think after having one for years I would know how to work it in all lights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment