Friday 4 October 2013

lucy loves... The Gromit Auction

OMG! £2.3million raised! A-MAZ-ZING! Or should I say CRACKING EFFORT! I was addicted to the auction - watched the whole thing on the live streaming.

The mini Gromits ready to be auctioned!

My favourite 'Groomberry' went for £34,000 - sadly a bit (or a lot!) out of my price range. Amy's favourite Butterfly by Philip Treacy went for £20,000 (also very much out of our league!). And everyone's favourite - Gromit Lightyear went for a whopping £65,000. Totally amazing!

My fave - Groomberry (over Bristol Harbour!)

Amy's favourite - Butterfly

Everyone's favourite - Gromit Lighter

What a fantastic thing - a delight for us all over the summer and now it will go on to support so many children and their families at Bristol Children's Hospital.

What a very happy Friday story!

love lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment