Thursday 24 October 2013

lucy loves... Amy & Matt

CONFETTI! Photo courtesy of Emma Case Photography

I have to admit, it's a bit odd blogging about my own wedding but I'll give it a go...!

Getting married is bloody awesome. Matt and I got married in August 2012 - it was the most amazing day. It's just so much fun having everyone you love around you, celebrating with you. I would do it every day if I could!

We knew immediately what we wanted for our special day (family church, paddock with marquee, the amazing Emma Case as our photographer, an ice cream van...) and the stationery played a big part in this.

Very handily, with my sister being Lucy and she loves weddings, we were in safe hands with the stationery (amongst other things!) for the big day. Lucy did everything! Save the Dates, Invitations, on the day stationery and Thank You cards - the whole lot! We had a vintage theme, along with village fete feel, with a hint of woodland animals (Matt's thing!).

The invites with the striped sweet bags used as envelopes

We had quite a bit of detail which needed Lucy's help above and beyond the average on the day wedding stuff like badges, quiz sheets, stickers. Also due to the woodland creatures featuring on the stationery, there was quite a lot of work illustrating all the animals!

Wedding day stationery in our marquee. Photos courtesy of Emma Case Photography

Instead of my writing masses here, and I do tend to go on, our wedding was featured on a very lovely wedding blog Whimsical Wonderland Weddings, so click here to read more and see some more photos.

I am sure you'd would agree with me (and I know I am slightly biased - it being my wedding and Lucy being my sister!) but she did a blooming amazing job. Thanks Luce!

love amy x

The lovely list...
ps I couldn't help it. Here's a few more pics from our day (all courtesy of Emma Case Photography)...

After we were announced man & wife
Just as we came out of the church
I love my Vivienne Westwood shoes!
Our first dance
Dancing to Mumford & Son

No comments:

Post a Comment