Monday 9 September 2013

lucy loves... wedding styling


Ta da! From this to this!

In my day job I am a stylist for a large retail firm. As much as I enjoy making displays and clothes look pretty. I much prefer styling weddings and making venues look all pretty for my couples (don't tell my boss!).

I don't really promote myself as a wedding stylist, first and foremost I am a stationery designer. I really just help out my couples I have designed stationery for. I am often heading off to the venue on the day to deliver final pieces, like table plans, and so it makes sense for me to lend a hand. From my own experience I know how you don't have any time to be tying bows, setting out birdcages or putting up bunting - so that is where I step in! And the more I do it, the more I love it! It is also so lovely to see all my designs in real life, not just through photos. And I would love to do even more!

When I have more time I promise I will post some pictures of my styling in more detail but I am so busy with designing gorgeous stationery at the moment (oh and project managing my big extension which is nearly done - woohoo!).

If you would like my help on your wedding day, putting all your decor ideas to life, do get in touch.

love lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment