Wednesday 24 July 2013

lucy loves... a little apology!

Good afternoon!

I have to admit, I must make a small apology! I've been rather rubbish at blogging recently. On the up side, it's because lucy loves... is flying (yippee!).

I've been busy working on a range of designs for lots of lovely couples as well as doing lots of personalised, commissioned prints. But I promise to get better at blogging and start updating this little website more often!

If you have any queries or would like to find out more, please email me on lucyloves@live.co.uk or visit my facebook page by clicking here and pop me a message.

love lucy x

P.S. Can I also add the excuse of trying to project manage a rather exciting build at home as well as it being school holidays and I have a very lovely five year old to look after!?

No comments:

Post a Comment